1. The competition period runs from 00:00 on Monday, 14 August 2023 until Sunday, 3 September, 23:59.
2. Self-excluded persons may not enter the competition.
3. The leaderboard is based on the total number of points that customers have accumulated for the duration of the competition.
4. Points are earned when customers have placed qualifying bets.
5. Qualifying bets are bets with a minimum stake of R10 on eligible Pragmatic games.
Participating games include:
5 Lions Megaways
Wild Wild Riches
John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen
Madame Destiny Megaways
Book of Tut
6. Bonus points calculated on stake size as follows:
R20 - R29 = 2 bonus points
R30 - 49 = 5 bonus points
R50 - R99 = 10 bonus points
R100 - R999 = 20 bonus points
R1000+ = 50 bonus points
7. A customer may not win more than one of the prizes listed on the leaderboard.
8. Customers stand a chance to win one (1) of the following prizes:
• Final Leaderboard Position 1: R6,000 Games Bonus
• Final Leaderboard Position 2: R5,000 Games Bonus
• Final Leaderboard Position 3: R4,000 Games Bonus
• Final Leaderboard Position 4 - 6: R1,500 Games Bonus
• Final Leaderboard Position 7 - 20: R750 Games Bonus
9. 30x play through requirement on bonus amount (before withdrawal).
10. However, various types of games will contribute differently towards meeting the play-through requirement. In this vein, specific games contribution percentages are as follows:
• Sicbo - 50%
• Baccarat - 10%
• Craps - 10%
• Roulette - 2%
• Blackjack - 10%
• Poker - 50%
• Gameshows - 2%
• Slots - 100%
11. Bonus is available for 7 days after being issued.
12 Customers can follow the Leaderboard standings at any time on the Leaderboard page.
13. In case of a tie in points among the Top 20 players at the end of the competition, the player who reached their final points first will finish on the higher place.
14. After the end of the competition, a due diligence check will be done on the final leaderboard standings to ensure that all points calculations are correct, and that no prizes are awarded to customers who have performed fraudulent activity.
15. The final leaderboard standings and prizes will be confirmed no later than 48 hours after the end of the competition.
16. All winners should claim their prizes themselves from the leaderboard page. The leaderboard page will be visible for 96 hours after the final standings and prizes are confirmed.
17. By entering the competition, Customers agree:
that 10bet may collect and process your personal information for the purpose of this competition.
18. 10bet reserves the right to suspend customers from the competition due to fraudulent activity.
19. 10bet reserves the right to change prize conditions and / or to vary, suspend or cancel the competition at its own discretion for any reason whatsoever and without notice. In such event you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against 10bet and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against 10bet.
20. By entering and participating and/or accepting any prize, the entrants, participants and / or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold 10bet, its Directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors harmless from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claim and/or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participating in the competition, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize.
21. Every customer participating in the competition shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted these terms and conditions, the General 10bet Terms & Conditions
and the 10bet General Promotion Terms, by virtue of participation.
22. By opting in to receive offers and communications, you agree that 10bet may use the details you provide us with to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you.